For Fifth Edition (all editions really), Pathfinder, and other fantasy RPG systems, the Party Backstory Generator solves this problem quickly and easily. This is a simple, straightforward guide of limitless customization.
Build meaningful alliances and tensions between multiple party members with this map making, backstory and one-shot off-night story builder. “Choose two characters…” – it’s the prompt in this unique book that will bond your party in fun and meaningful ways. This book doesn’t create individual characters. It solely focuses on unifying your players with randomized background, conflicts, skills, and tragedies.
- Over 300 randomized and detailed alliances or conflicts that build on each other - tables, drop-tables, and unique location attributes. Each random event compounds upon the next so each reuse is unique
- Fillable pages for Characters, Relationships, Events, and Locations
- A tabbing system for easy locating of related characters and events
- Event-based dice drop-tables that turn your shared map into a usable game board
- New drop-slide tables
- 30 illustrations
- Cover by Luke Eidenschink
- Sturdy 70 pound paper (hardcover version)
- PDF is printable and reusable
- Lots of replayability
- Suitable for all ages