A 44-page fanzine featuring adventures and GM-friendly campaign materials for Advanced old-school RPG rules, with artwork by Denis McCarthy, Matthew J. Finch, Stefan Poag, Andrew Walter and more. This issue contains...
* The Four Wives of Xantun: fantasy scenario in the Dreamlands – what haunts the city-state of Hlanith, what does it have to do with lost love, and what is it about those flowers?
* A Guide to Erillion: an introduction to the Isle of Erillion, a vanilla fantasy mini-campaign setting.
* Eldritch Experiments: what happens when the PCs find an abandoned laboratory and start experimenting?
* Does Energy Drain Suck? (and what to do about it)
* Gont, Nest of Spies: all is not what it seems in the port town of Gont. Features adventure hooks, 21 keyed locations, treacherous NPCs and a lot of ways to get into trouble.
* Down the Smugglers’ Walk: the tunnels and dungeons beneath Gont, and the secrets they harbour. 40 keyed locations from underground fighting rings to gateways to other worlds!
* The Swine Lord: a small wilderness scenario featuring a valley with an unwholesome reputation, and those who aren’t bothered by it. 11 keyed locations.
* Also... a fold-out players’ map of the Isle of Erillion, and of the town of Gont!
DIGITAL DOWNLOAD AND MAP INCLUDED