HOLIDAY SHIPPING DEADLINES: All International shipping order by Dec 2nd, US Ecomomy and US Standard shipping order by Dec 8th, US USPS Priority and US UPS order by Dec 15th. *Note: Shipping timelines, like safety, not guaranteed.
GUN&SLINGER is an RPG geared for short, episodic sessions about a weapon and a wanderer. A Maestro and two players (Gun and Slinger) set out into a dead planet mutated by a god's forgotten child and hunt strange bounties, investigate the world and unlock hidden powers. During play, they seek to learn the nature of what’s hunting the Slinger, figure out why the Gun is sentient and discover how the world died.
• Tell the story of a post-magic world and the people working together to survive.
• Explore the nature of a twisted reality and a force that hunts the players.
• Answer Questions & Prompts at the table to establish a bespoke setting to adventure in.
• Play with or without a gamemaster!
• Mix and match any of the 7 unique character types and 3 unique settings to create a truly unique story that's all your own!
•Roleplay using an entirely unique and intriguing resolution system: GO FISH!
In GUN&SLINGER, all conflict is resolved using a deck of playing cards. When a player wants to do something under pressure or with an uncertain outcome, The Maestro presents them with how difficult it'll be to do, and the players need to figure out how best to overcome the challenge.
In order to solve the problems they face on their quest to help fix their broken world, they’ll need to tap into the cards they have (through imaginative game-mechanical twists on Go Fish and Blackjack), their stats, and any other tools they happen to have at their disposal.
As you venture through the world, tackle problems, and fight monsters, you’ll get to change your stats and rework the game into something that’s truly your own.
•Required for play:
• 2-3 players
• 1 standard deck of playing cards or an online alternative
• Writing implements, paper, or some other method of taking notes and tracking information